Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Laws and Legislation

Hello all!

So I added myself as an author of this blog!

Alright, well I thought I'd put up the information regarding laws and legislation. I can't find out precisely if there is a maximum amount of people allowed in one house or even if sharing rooms are allowed (and whether people should be charged for it).

However, I did find out that if people are to rent out a house to students then they need to have a lodging license. A lodging license of a certain category is needed to house between 6 - 8 people which I believe is what we're looking at right now.

A useful link to lodging licenses is here:
Lodging Licenses

A link to the Residential Tenancies Act is here:
Residential Tenancies Act

The second link I thought may be useful and took the time to skim the index but didn't take the time to read over it!

1 comment:

  1. dude, we like post a minute apart from each other.

    ReplyDelete